The Dlink router presents an ideal WiFi answer for your cutting edge home by configuring “dlinkrouter.local“. It covers each side of your home and you can understand the one consistent system for your whole home. You don’t have to use the diverse extenders to interface your devices on your home system. With COVR, you can interface your devices on a single system name while shifting around your home.
Here are the steps to Setup network With the D-link COVR-C1203:
Method 1: Using the D-Link Application
- In the foremost step, you will need to download the D-Link App from google and the App store of the mobile device.
- Go and launch the dlinkrouter. local Application then tap to the Install your device.
- Select the COVR-1203 model number.
- Here you will need to follow the dashboard instructions available on the screen.
- Click on the Next option to proceed further.
- Select the Create a New Cover Network option then tap on the Next option.
- Unplug the modem or the gateway. Connect the modem by using the Ethernet cable.
- Then Connect the power adapter.
- Connect your cell phone or tablet to the Wi-Fi organize (SSID) marked on the device mark or included a Wi-Fi setup card.
- Now connect the mobile device or the tablet with the COVR-C1230 network.
- In case your PPPoE connection is discovery, enter your PPPoE username and secret phrase given by your ISP, at that point tap NEXT.
- Here you will need to Enter the Wifi SSID name and password for the Cover Wi-Fi Network.
Note: Type an administrator password. This secret word will be used to get to the web UI and the Wi-Fi application for both the COVR switch and COVR Point. Tap NEXT to proceed.
- Here you will need to save the required setting to save the changes you have to make in the settings option.
Method 2: Using the Web Interface
- In the foremost case, you will need to connect the power connector and fitting in the Cover Point.
- Now you have to wait for some time while your device will boot up. At the point when the Cover LED begins blinking golden, interface your PC or PC to the Wi-Fi name (SSID) imprinted on the back of the device, or on the included Wi-Fi Configuration Card.
- Type the web address dlinkrouter.local into the web browser.
- After sign in the router, your wizard will be automatically. Then plug the Ethernet cable one end with the port 1 and the other end with the modem and gateway.
- The router will simply recognize your connection type. If you are using PPPoE, you will be prompted to enter your PPPoE client name and password.
- If your d-link router can’t identify your connection type, the accompanying screen will show up. Select the kind of Internet connection you have and click Next. lt
- Here you will need to enter the PPPoE login credentials (username and password).
- Choose and Enter the Wi-Fi Network Name and the password. Here you will need to choose the name and password that will be assigned to both 2.4GHz and the 5GHZ band.
- Tap to the Continue option.
Enter an administrator secret word for your COVR devices. This password will be used to get to the web UI and the D-Link Wi-Fi application.